Walgreens and Prime Therapeutics central specialty and mail service pharmacies are now AllianceRx Walgreens Prime. Our job and passion is making sure you have easy access to the medications you need, including those that may be hard to find. When you need us, we’ll be there with the high level of personalized care and support you expect.
- How does the new pharmacy affect me?
If you’re a Prime Specialty patient, your prescriptions will be filled by AllianceRx Walgreens Prime. If you choose to, you can have your medications shipped to your home, your office or you may be able to now pick up all your medications at your local Walgreens pharmacy. And if you’re filling other medications at Walgreens you can manage all of your prescriptions from the same place online.
If you’re already a Walgreens specialty patient, and receive your medications from one of our central specialty pharmacies, your medications will now be filled by AllianceRx Walgreens Prime. If you currently get your specialty medication filled by a Walgreens local specialty pharmacy, there is no change for you.
- How will my specialty prescriptions be affected?
Specialty medications won’t be affected. You’ll still have access to the same medications, with the added option to pick them up at your local Walgreens. However, you may notice changes as we transition from Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy and Prime Specialty Pharmacy to AllianceRx Walgreens Prime such as:
- Logos on your items
- The box containing your medication
- Different return address
- Package inserts and receipts
- Company name on credit card or other billing statements
- How will my mail service prescriptions be affected?
We’re still working to merge our mail service pharmacies.
- Existing Walgreens Mail Service patients: you’ll continue to have prescriptions filled by Walgreens Mail Service.
- Existing PrimeMail patients: you’ll see that your prescriptions come to you from Prime Mail by Walgreens Mail Service.
- All other patients: please check with your health insurance plan to make sure AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Mail Service can be used for your prescriptions.
We’ll share more on changes to our mail service pharmacies in the spring.
- Will there be any changes to my other prescriptions?
- No. Your other prescriptions will not be affected.
- How do I order a new or refill a prescription through AllianceRx Walgreens Prime?
Ordering your specialty or mail service prescriptions is as simple as refilling any prescription, simply use the links below or call the number listed on your prescription bottle.
- How do I know where my prescriptions are being filled?
- With this collaboration, AllianceRx Walgreens Prime has eight locations your prescription can be filled from. To see where your prescriptions are being filled, check the location listed on the prescription label of your medication bottle.
- What should I do if I have more questions about my medication?
- You can call the phone number on the pill bottle and ask to speak to a pharmacist. If you’re unsure who to contact, please call 855-244-2555.
Take RX management to the next Level