WE'LL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE COORDINATION
Our team works with your patients to help
identify all available financial options.
*January 2019 – December 2020 combined across all disease
states from Central Specialty for AllianceRx Walgreens Prime data.
Not all patients qualify for financial assistance programs.
THE RIGHT TREATMENT RIGHT FROM THE START
Our expert specialists conduct a complete review of benefits, help facilitate prior authorization, and communicate with physician offices and insurance companies to assist with insurance appeals—all to assist patients with a smooth start to treatment, improved outcomes, and better adherence.
Reduce the time between prescription and delivery.
Find the right specialty pharmacy by searching pharmacy name, fax, phone, or address.
If you're unable to locate us, please call 855-244-2555.
Fax the correct referral form with the following:
- Copy of both sides of the insurance card
- Copies of patient clinical information, including lab values
- Patient chart notes from the last 2 weeks, including current weight that may affect dosing
- The true date patient will need medication—don’t indicate “urgent” or “ stat”
- ICD-10 code and diagnosis carefully filled out
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I e-prescribe to AllianceRx Walgreens Prime for specialty medicines?
- How do I e-prescribe home delivery prescriptions?
- How do I fax you a prescription?
- My patient is insured for their specialty pharmacy benefit under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employee Program. Where should I send their prescriptions?
- Why is a different AllianceRx Walgreens Prime pharmacy location contacting me other than the one I sent the prescription?
- Who do I contact if I have questions or need to follow up on a patient’s prescription?
- Can I still refer patients to Walgreens local specialty pharmacies for specialty prescriptions?
- Will AllianceRx Walgreens Prime help with prior authorizations and insurance appeals?
- Will AllianceRx Walgreens Prime provide copay assistance for specialty patients?
- Will AllianceRx Walgreens Prime communicate prescription order status to our practice or my patients?
- How can patients receive or pick up their medication?
- Is there an online portal that keeps track of prescriptions that providers can access?
- How extensive is the list of medications that AllianceRx Walgreens Prime has access to (i.e., what specialty drugs can you fill)?
- What health plans does AllianceRx Walgreens Prime support? Do you have access to certain plans that you did not have before?
- Does AllianceRx Walgreens Prime have disease-specific care teams?