The evolution of access and convenience
Walgreens and Prime Therapeutics central specialty and home delivery pharmacies are now AllianceRx Walgreens Prime. We’re combining our strengths to provide you and your patients with more choices and coverage than ever before. At AllianceRx Walgreens Prime, we realize easy access to medication is at the heart of better care. Our passion is personal.
- How do I e-prescribe to AllianceRx Walgreens Prime for specialty medicines?
- How do I e-prescribe home delivery prescriptions?
- My patient is insured for their specialty pharmacy benefit under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employee Program. Where should I send their prescriptions?
- Why is a different AllianceRx Walgreens Prime pharmacy location contacting me other than the one I sent the prescription to?
- How do I fax you a prescription?
- Who do I contact if I have questions or to follow up on a patient’s prescription?
- Can I still refer patients to Walgreens local specialty pharmacies for specialty prescriptions?
- Will AllianceRx Walgreens Prime help with prior authorizations and insurance appeals?
- Will AllianceRx Walgreens Prime provide copay assistance for specialty patients?
- Why did Walgreens and Prime Therapeutics enter into this relationship?
- Why am I still getting emails from Walgreens Mail Service?