Online Privacy & Security
Effective Date: April 27, 2018
“Personal information” means any information that, alone or in conjunction with other publicly-available information, can be used to identify a particular person, including name, date of birth, mailing address, social media and other third-party platform account identifiers, home phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, credit card information, or Social Security number.
“Non-personal information” means a data element or collection of data elements that by itself cannot ordinarily be associated with a specific individual, such as the Internet browser, the operating system you are using, your navigation of the website including the pages or displays of the website that you access, the amount of time spent on various portions of the website, the length and dates of your visits to the website, and certain website data captured through your interactions with our website and other websites. We collectively refer to your personal and non-personal information as “your information.”
Information We Collect:
We want you to understand how information you provide to us is collected and used. When you interact with ARxWP or use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. An example of using our “services” would be when you visit our website. We may collect and store information from you in the following situations:
Information you provide to us directly or through the use of our services:
You provide information to us when, for example, you:
- Make an online purchase or other transaction with us;
- Contact us to seek benefits verification, request refill reminder services, secure financial assistance, or interact with us for other purposes;
- Create an online account on alliancerxwp.com;
- Manage your online account, your family accounts, or other account settings;
- Send messages via our Secure Message Center;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion, or survey;
- Respond to prompts or questionnaires;
- Request customer service including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- Provide shipment delivery details or other order information; or
- Post a review or comment on one of our website, or post other user-generated content on one of our websites or mobile services.
You also provide information directly to us when you take advantage of features on this website providing communication functionalities. The communication functionality may enable email or real-time communication sessions with ARxWP personnel or other persons on behalf of or in conjunction with ARxWP (“Authorized Persons”). When used, certain personal information, health information, and other information may be shared with or collected by the Authorized Persons depending upon the nature of the communication session. In certain instances, you may be able to selectively grant permission(s) to an Authorized Person to participate with you in interacting with the Site. Certain communication functionality may be provided on the Site for limited purposes, and the Authorized Persons will be unable to provide assistance beyond such purposes. You may also provide information to us directly in a variety of other contexts as you use the services available on our website.
Information we obtain through your use of our services, including:
- We may collect device-specific information. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We may also associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices.
- This includes details of how you used our website and web-based resources, including clicks and page information such as the address (or URL) of the website or mobile application from which you came, which pages you visit or other resources that you access, which browser you used to view our website, and any search terms entered.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data and other standard weblog information.
- We may collect information about your physical location by, for example using satellite, cell phone tower, WiFi signal, beacons, Bluetooth and near field communication protocols.
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies:
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your user name less frequently;
- Presenting information targeted to your interests, including ARxWP content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content and advertising;
- The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser setting, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our website’s features and prevent the site from operating properly.
- A “Web Beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a webpage, application, or email. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics utilizes cookies and similar technologies to collect and analyze non-identified information (i.e., data that does not identify a specific individual) regarding the performance and use of our online services and ads. More information on Google Analytics can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used by us and our online partners as described herein, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here.
- We may use or engage a third party that uses Local Stored Objects, sometimes referred to as “Flash Cookies,” and other technologies to collect and store information regarding the use of our services. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on your computer or device using Adobe Flash technology. Flash cookies differ from the cookies discussed above because cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To limit the websites that can store information in Flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
- We may collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We also may collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners. For example, we may receive information about you from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences with them. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers more likely to interest you.
- When you communicate with us through social media, or provide a comment directed at us through social media, we may receive information about you and/or use social media to communicate with you. We may also directly communicate with you through social media. We may also promote content of interest to you through social media. You may be able to configure your social media account settings to limit such collection of information, communication of messages, or promotion of content.
How We Use Your Information:
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to facilitate our efforts to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your information in a variety of ways, including for the following purposes:
Product and Service Fulfillment
- We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and improve your experience. For example, we may use your information to (among other things):
- Manage your auto refills;
- Improve the functionality of our website and services;
- Provide you with relevant drug information;
- Facilitate your account creation and maintenance;
- Manage your health history;
- Update you on your Rx status; and
- Offer relevant clinical content.
- Our Marketing Purposes
- We use your information to deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
- We use your information to improve the effectiveness of our services, conduct research and analysis, or to perform other business activities as needed.
Efforts to Prevent Fraud and Other Harm
- We use your information in an effort to detect, prevent or investigate potential security breaches, fraudulent transactions and monitor against theft.
How We Share Your Information:
When We Work with Service Providers
- We may share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. We may also work with third-party service providers in fulfilling part or all of our various services. Third-party service providers receive your information only as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your information for any other purposes.
- We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services.
- We may also use third-party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf. The cookies received with the banner advertisements served by these networks may be used to collect and build behavioral profiles by these companies to deliver targeted advertisements on our website and unaffiliated websites.
When We Work with Third-Party Partners
- We may work with other companies who operate their own websites or mobile applications, to allow them to offer ARxWP customers the ability to connect to ARxWP services. These services provide more options to use ARxWP services from websites or apps that are not owned or operated by ARxWP.
- If you visit our website after having logged into a social media website, that social media website may be able to identify you and determine which resources you accessed on our website. The social media website may be able to make this determination even if you subsequently logged out of the website prior to visiting our website.
When Sharing Is Required by Law or Helps Us Protect Our Interests
- We will use and disclose your information as necessary or appropriate under applicable law to comply with legal process, to respond to such requests from public and government authorities, to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations, to facilitate our efforts to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and to allow us to pursue available remedies to limit the damages we may sustain. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the data is pertinent, we may use or disclose personal information without your consent or court process.
When We Work on Business Transactions
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets, or as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions, or in the course of providing transition of services to another provider. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Additionally, if ARxWP’s customer information is among assets affected by a financing arrangement, or in the unlikely event that ARxWP or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets and is permissible under law.
Non-identifiable or Aggregate information with Third Parties
- We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
With Your Consent
- At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
We want you to know that you do have certain choices with regard to how your information is collected and used.
Email and Mobile Communications
- We may communicate with you regarding (i) information associated with the order and/or delivery of prescription drugs and/or other products from our pharmacies and/or other providers, and (ii) other information that we have been given permission to send to you. We strive to send these different types of information in accordance with available communication channels, formats, and choices that you have expressed, in each case in compliance with applicable law. While we generally communicate with you in accordance with these preferences, we may sometimes use other channels and formats to best provide you with available services.
- You may choose to stop receiving e-mail and mobile marketing communications by clicking Unsubscribe from the bottom of ARxWP emails, and replying STOP to our text messages to stop receiving emails and SMS text messages. To request unsubscribing by email, contact us at 1-877-787-3047 for Home Delivery Pharmacy or 1-855-244-2555 for Specialty Pharmacy.
- Not all types of information and communication channels, formats, and choices may be available to you or honored at a particular time. An expressed communication preference may not be immediately honored for all communications associated with the preference. However, the preference may be honored for future communications when possible.
Mobile Application and Enhanced Web Features
- Push Notifications - You can opt out from further allowing ARxWP to send you push notifications by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertisements
- As explained above, you may be able to configure your social media account settings to limit collection of information, communication of messages, or promotion of content by or through the social media companies with which you have accounts. See their websites for more information on how to do so.
Our “Do Not Track” Policy
- Please note that at this time ARxWP’s website and other web-based resources do not interpret or respond to “do not track” signals. However, you may set your web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Please note that by disabling these features, your experience on our website will not be as smooth and you will not be able to take full advantage of our website’s features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
- If you are under 18 years old and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfilment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
- In many circumstances, you can review and update information you have 1-877-787-3047 for Home Delivery Pharmacy or 1-855-244-2555 for Specialty Pharmacy. If you have an ARxWP account, you can log in and update your information.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
We Strive to Protect Your Information:
- Whether you are using our website or our other mobile services, we use commercially reasonable security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect your personal information.
- “Phishing” is a common email scam where your email address is used to contact you and ask for personal or sensitive information. Always be cautious when opening links or attachments from unsolicited third parties. Also know that ARxWP will not send you emails asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personal information. If you are ever asked for this information, you can be confident it is not from ARxWP.
Children’s Personal Information
- We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. Our website and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 whom you have reason to believe has provided his or her own personal information to us, you have the right to review and request the removal of that child’s personal information from our database. In order to request such removal, please email us here. You will be required to verify your identity as the child’s parent or legal guardian in order to view their Personal Information or Health Information or have it removed.
How To Contact Us: